- High Fiber Instant Oatmeal (1 packet—1.58 oz.) mixed w/;
- Raisins (1 box—1.5 oz.);
- Cinnamon (1 teaspoon);
- Berries (seasonal, to top of cup): e.g., (blueberries, strawberries, banana, cherries, peach slices, etc.).
- Green Tea (one teabag steeping in a teacup half-filled with Water (microwave); add:
- Honey (1 teaspoon, local); then,
- Orange Juice (fill remaining half of teacup—microwave).
These are simple items that I have discovered that my palette finds pleasing. There are thousands of possibilities. You simply need to experiment to find your own favorites.
Note: I have planted blueberry bushes, and cherry and apple trees, in the back yard, and I pick and utilize these fruits when in season.